ArcheAge Version 2.0, Build 7.2 Patch Notes — The Pawesome Autumn Update
The Ocleera Rift Event is now available!
“The Crimson Watch has reported sightings of undead forces and ever watchful eyes in Diamond Shores. The Hateful Ocleera has begun summoning its nightmarish minions…”
Foil the plans of the Aust Followers and claim lucrative new rewards in ArcheAge’s newest event! Visit Diamond Shores and battle through waves of undead as you work towards the death of the powerful Hateful Ocleera.
This new rift takes place at 2:00 AM GMT (6:00 PM PST, 3:00 AM CET) and 16:00 (4:00pm) GMT (8:00 AM PST, 17:00 CET) in Diamond Shores! Collect the Revenant Soulstones dropped in the area to create new weapons and armor on the Soulforged Anvil. Please note, adventurers, that Soulforged gear isn’t as dynamic as other types of gear. The maximum rank Soulforged can attain through regrades is locked to Celestial.
Greater Dungeons have been unleashed!
“No no no…. that’s completely not how I remember that place. That monster was huge! Twice the size! And the treasure we found… it was more than just some shabby legguards!”
Revisit the dungeons of levels past! Sharpwind Mines, Palace Cellar, Hadir Farms, Burnt Castle Armory, and Kroloal Cradle have all received brand new Greater Dungeon versions, new daily quests, and new loot to boot!
For pet-lovers everywhere, you can also now craft new pet armor by participating in these new dungeons. These new pieces of armor are equivalent to the Delphinad tier of power, so don’t miss out!
Everything becomes Pawesome: November 13 – November 28
“These animals are in need, Adventurer. They are young, weak, and hungry. Will you take up the call to aid them?”
With winter fast approaching, many of the animals in Erenor are in need of your care! Take up the call to adopt a baby pet, raise them maturity, and you may find yourself with a steadfast companion who’s always ready to curl up with you in your home.
- Lil’ Sheepie has retired to his sunny Halcyona pasture. Elfred humbly requests that raids no longer barbecue him on sight.
- The Mirage Weapons have been added to the Proven Warrior’s Workbench and can be crafted with Proven Warrior’s Medals. These weapons have varying ranks of power to help you catch up as you level, but they also come with a temporary time limit before they dissipate back into the ether.
- Car upgrades are now available. Upgrade your existing car with Vehicle Upgrade Devices (purchased from General Merchants for gold or the Marketplace for credits) and use the appropriate car version recipe from your crafting folio.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Guild UI to fail to open.
- Fixed an issue where a character’s durability could fall to 0 after dying in a certain situation.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to type up to the maximum text limit on Guild Notices and Guild Recruiting Notices.
- Fixed an issue where a fish tradepack’s tooltips wouldn’t appear during mouse-over.
- Fixed an issue where the House Sale UI didn’t appear correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the appearance of the Crazed Hermit’s Jerk displayed incorrectly during certain actions.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to pick up the Prime Weapon Temper when Superior Temporing Burnish was used while the inventory was full.
- Fixed an issue where a scroll bar appeared incorrectly on the Great Construction Progress UI.
- Fixed an issue where a character would not receive the “Good Day to Work” buff after sleeping in a bed.
- Fixed an issue where female Elves and Harani hair color appeared incorrectly during customization.
- Fixed an issue where some Townhouse and Farm Design names appeared incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the doors and windows on Solariums worked incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where mouse scrolling didn’t work when the cursor was placed on the reward selection area of the Quest UI.
- Fixed an issue where a players was unable to gain a Guild Quest when six Guild and Merit Quests were tracked.
- Ships are able to change direction while the Andelph Mistral Rudder is equipped.