Masked Daru Weapons Delayed Until September 30
We know many of you were excited and expecting the Masked Daru Weapons to go live with today’s server restart, but unfortunately we need to temporarily delay this portion of the Second Celebration until Friday, September 30.
The event will still run for the scheduled 1 week interval, and the weapons will leave the Marketplace on October 7th.
Keep an eye out for the weapons to be added this Friday, and get ready to slay!
The ArcheAge Team
Double Experience, Item Drops, & More Until October 17!
Why settle for standard rates when you can get more out of your adventures? From RIGHT NOW to Monday, October 17, we’re offering increases on the following types of gains:
- Double experience from dungeons, labor use, and monster kills[/*]
- Double item drop rates on all monsters (including the last day of the Spelling Bee letters!)[/*]
- 1.5x the honor from world events, NPC kills, trials, war, and quests[/*]
- 1.5x vocation badge gains[/*]
Don’t wait, as these bonuses won’t last for too long. Log in and take advantage of these boosts today!
Livestream Recap, September Q&A Edition: September 16, 2016
Greetings Adventurers! Here’s a small recap of the topics we covered on today’s livestream!
Congratulations to Pantsu and Disaster on their Leviathan kill! – We heard that there was some significant news out of the Morpheus server, and we decided that it’s time to celebrate! Congratulations to Pantsu and Disaster for being able to take down the Leviathan! Your achievement has resulted in the Leviathan kill trophies appearing in the major towns on your server. Enjoy the special, limited time buff!
For more information on how daily events will be changing in ArcheAge, make sure to read the new event schedule right here.
Get your limited-time Soulforged Gear – Everyone’s favorite grant is back, but only for a limited time! Get your free 4,000 Gearscore Soulforged items before they go back into the vault! To learn more about these items and this offer, click here.
This weekend is a castle rush – Now that the September Update is here, Exeloch and Sungold Fields are available for castle claims. Make sure to get ready to spawn the Purified Archeum Workbench in your faction’s base on Diamond Shores so you can make a pack and run for the lodestones. Your guild may just find themselves the owner of a new castle if they can time it right (and survive the onslaught.)
Blood in the Sand Tournament delayed to October 1 – Tournament friends, we have made the decision to delay the Blood in the Sand Tournament to October 1st so we can give you a larger amount of time to practice and get ready for the big leagues. We’re finishing up our final team confirmation list, and we’re looking forward to see you fight! Check out the announcement of the delay, and the new tournament dates, right here.
We also answered a slew of questions from the community. To hear that list (it’s literally a constant barrage of information) definitely drop by the livestream.
That’s all for this week, Adventurers! Remember, you can always watch the replay live on Twitch or YouTube.
Blood in the Sand Tournament Delayed to October 1
We realize that many of you are extremely eager to participate in the upcoming Blood in the Sand tournament. So eager that you’ve sent us a flurry of applications! In order to make sure everyone has a fair shot and ample notice in joining the fray, we’re delaying the tournament for two weeks. Our new dates will be as follows:
Opening Ceremonies & First Round: October 1, 2016
Finals: October 8, 2016
North American Tournament
Opening Ceremonies & First Round: October 15, 2016
Finals: October 22, 2016
For those who have been invited to the tournament, look for official confirmation emails to arrive this week as we process the rest of the teams. Thanks for your patience, and good luck!
The ArcheAge Team
ArcheAge Version 2.9B Patch Notes — Anniversary Update
New Content Additions
The northern Auroria zones of Exeloch and Sungold Fields now support player castles. These zones are available for claim by any guild capable of delivering the Purifying Archeum to the lodestone. Standard Auroria claim rules are in affect and the Purifying Archeum must be crafted at the Diamond Shores faction base on Sundays.
- Player castles located in these zones benefit from increased size. They support a combined 150 walls and towers; two gatehouses; and have a larger footprint.
- Exeloch and Sungold Fields castles are subject to normal siege rules, lordly taxes, and support player housing after the castle has been claimed. The Lord of Exeloch can wear the Terradark Guardian costume and the Lord of Sungold Fields can wear the Sunflower Guardian costume.
NOTE: At the release of the September Update all existing Purifying Archeum Packs have been deconstructed and their materials have been sent to their current owner. This include packs on the backs of logged out characters camped near a potentially unclaimed archeum lodestone; those placed in storage silos or other containers, on the ground, or hidden somewhere special. The workbench will spawn again next Sunday and the claiming process will proceed as intended from that point onward.
The Statistic Migration system has been added. Use basic talismans available at the General Merchant and advanced talismans forged with honor medals and materials from Evenbards to migrate your character’s base stats. The RNG element has been removed from this system and players are able to choose which stats decrease and increase.
- The number of talismans consumed by each stat migration increases based on how many times per day a stat is migrated. The amount of talismans required resets daily at 00:00 UTC.
- The maximum number of stats available to be migrated starts at 200 and can be increased to 300 through use of migration scales. Stat changes can be reset with the use of a migration scalpel.
- For more information check out our spotlight article here! http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/…eapons-ablaze/
The Free-For-All Arena is now accepting all challengers! Players can queue to join the battle through an arena master, or from the convenience menu with patron benefits.
- The arena supports 8 players at a time and pits them against each other in ruthless combat. For more information, check out our spotlight article here! http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/…-free-for-all/
- We’ve received feedback about the viability for pure healers to effectively participate in the FFA Arena. Much like our current 1v1 arenas, healers who wish to participate will most likely need to swap to a hybrid/DPS spec. The FFA arena was originally released with the 3.0 update in Korea. Some of the changes present in the upcoming 3.0 version include damaging abilities from the Vitalism tree scaling with respect to Healing Power instead of Magic Damage. While it’s too early to consider those changes for our version it was a factor within the original design of the FFA Arena.
Spellbound Undergarments have been added and are craftable at the Proven Warrior workbench. Yes, I just said both of those things. The recipe is visible on the folio. While these undergarments can’t be regraded and don’t come with any inherent stats, they’re totally accepting of being lunafrosted. Spend 15,000 honor at the honor shop to gain a +15 specific stat bonus to your undies.
The teleport book has been revamped! Existing locations can now be sorted by category and even favorited for super quick locating. A search feature has been added, and previous UI functions have been retained.
Dice rolls for loot can now be automatically rolled on or automatically passed thanks to enhancements to the rolling system.
Weapons of Celestial through Mythic grades now display an additional visual effect to represent their power. We wrote a spotlight article about it and it’s located here! http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/…eapons-ablaze/
“These events are pretty rad. You can even get a ridable seabug. Much better than pretending to ride a world spawn seab… nevermind.” -Khro
- Masked Daru Weapons as well as temporary Heroic and Epic grade Delphinad weapons will become available for claim on the marketplace with the next marketplace update. They last for 30 minutes and can be claimed 3 times per day starting on 9/28 and ending on 10/4 (UTC).
- All Auction House commissions will be reduced to 1 gold from the release of the September update until maintenance on 9/20 (UTC).
- The Spelling Bee event will become available at the release of the September update until 9/21 (UTC). During this event players can kill creatures in Sungold Fields and Exeloch to receive letters. Spell the words ARCHEAGE and THUNDERSTRUCK to receive prizes! See PTS note below.
- Get Stuffed in Diamond Shores with our new fall-themed long-duration event. From the release of the September Update until 11/16 (UTC) players can visit the Turkey Pen in Diamond Shores to do limited time quests and participate in the festivities.
NOTE: Part of the quest requires the combining of 10 Nest Twigs and the consumption of the resulting quest activator. When the quest becomes active the result will be a TRADEPACK on your BACK. It needs to be delivered to Diamond Shores within 15 minutes. Be cautious of where you activate the quest or run like hell, one of the two. Abandoning and reactivating the quest also works.
NOTE2: The text for the Get Stuffed turkey event in Diamond Shores suggests that there might be other turkey pens in other cities but in effort to allow mostly equal access to the location it’s really only available in Diamond Shores.
- 10 new Anniversary-related achievements have been added to the “Events” section of the Achievement Window. These are limited time rewards. Don’t miss out on getting your very own Drumstick!
- Over the course of the Anniversary celebrations, players can earn up to five 2nd Anniversary Coins. These coins can be redeemed in Mirage Isle and are more valuable in higher quantities. Packages containing the fabled Tamed Seabug Mount can be obtained for 3-5 coins.
- The Free-For-All Arena special event has been added and will become available for participation starting on 9/28 and ending on 10/4 (UTC).
General Gameplay Changes and Bug Fixes
- The drop rate of Mysterious Garden Powder from coin purses has been doubled.
- The Tailfin and Reinforced Tailfin for submarines have received an ever so slight speed increase. 5% -> 10% and 10% -> 20% respectively.
- The ability to declare Dominion in Mirage Isle is suspended. This system was released quickly and has some critical bugs that need to be addressed. The re-release of this feature is targeted for October 2016.
- The maximum storage amount supported by a player’s warehouse has been increased to 150 slots. Expansion scrolls are required for each increase of 10 slots.
- Fixed some issues that may have caused some Lunafrosts to improperly display (or not display at all) on shields.
- Fixed the issue where character models clipped through the netting on the Enoan Galleon(!!).
- Fixed a bug that allowed view values to be adjusted while in camera mode.
- Fixed a bug that prevented crafted library costumes from triggering the associated Achievements. This fix may not be retroactive.
Prepare for a Rush
With the release of the September Update, the Auroria zones of Sungold Fields and Exeloch can now be claimed for castle building! Guilds attempting to make these zones their home will compete in the standard territory claim mechanics of delivering a Purifying Archeum pack to the unclaimed lodestone after crafting it in Diamond Shores. The Purification Monolith (workbench) required to craft the Purifying Pack appears at a rank 3 Diamond Shores faction base on Sundays.
The claiming guild leader will receive the “Lordly Supply” package containing wall, tower and gatehouse designs along with some Lord Coins. They’ll also be sent the Emberwild Charger mount and the Lord’s zone-specific costume on the weekly cycle. The Lord of Sungold Fields has the option to don the unique Sunflower Guardian costume while the Lord of Exeloch may choose to wear the Terradark Guardian outfit.
Once the Archeum Lodestone has been claimed in either zone, the ability for players to claim plots of land becomes available. The housing areas in Exeloch are located mostly along the coastal waterfront and support a small neighborhood of houses. In Sungold Fields, player housing becomes available in strips along coastal inlets and nestled deep within the mountain region. The housing areas in these zones are smaller than the other 6 Auroria housing zones but offer exclusivity and convenience, with access to nearby world events.
While treaties are forged or broken, and honor is bled, only you can determine how these zones will take shape in the world of Erenor!
Glyph purchase list to be disabled on September 12
On September 12, the list of past pack purchases, apex, and other codes granted to your account visible on http://archeage.trionworlds.com will be disabled in order to improve other aspects of the site and service. You will still be able to visit your account page and click on “transaction history” to check on any items or services you may have purchased via in-game credits.
The ArcheAge Team