Unfortunately, despite the team’s best efforts, guild names cannot be transferred as a part of the Evolution due to a way the data is structured within the game. While your guild experience and guild prestige will still be preserved and returned to you as stated before, the guild name cannot be.
Guild leaders on Evolution servers will have to remake their guilds upon logging back into the game. (Non-Evolution servers are not affected.) Please see the below list of information regarding this topic:
- Once servers are available, players may log in and re-create their guild.
- If it appears their guild name has been claimed by a player who shouldn’t have, the guild leader and ONLY the guild leader can report that their name was taken to Customer Service via http://support.trionworlds.com.
- Our GMs can then look to see if the that player is in fact a guild leader and if their account should have that guild. Customer Service has a record of all guilds that existed in all Evolution servers, as well as their owning characters and accounts. If the player possessed the guild name in the past, and it looks like it was claimed by another player either by accident or by force, the team will grant it back to the rightful owner.
- Please be aware that maliciously taking a guild name in order to impersonate it or keep it from its rightful owners may lead to a punishment against your account.
- If the other player who has the guild name also has a right to it, then they get to keep it. Again, first-come, first-serve. (ex: On Server X a guild is named "TestName", and on Server Y a guild is named "TestName", the first guild leader to sign in and claim it gets to keep it.)
We again apologize for this inconvenience, and we look forward to seeing everyone back on the servers once the Evolution is complete.
– The Archeage Team