ArcheAge Version 2.9, Build 9.1 Patch Notes — The Zodiac Festival
- Added in 4 brand new, limited time events. Read more about them here!
- More user folders have been created in the game’s directory to save settings. This should help address issues regarding the wrong user settings being saved, and a crash that could occur on Windows 10.
- The following items will no longer be summonable on someone else’s property: 3-Day Any-Post Owl, Personal Any-Post Owl, Permanent Personal Post Parrot, Anywhere Warehouse.
- Fixed an issue on the Owl Post Uniform’s monocle. It now appears in the correct place on a male Firran.
- Addressed a bug that could cause players in a player nation to see the faction chat of their previous nation.
- Fixed a bug where duplicate tradepacks are produced when the Territory Market NPC receives requests at the same time while only have 1 good left.
- Gilda Dust recipes will no longer suck MP from you like a Bluebood Vampire.
- Addressed a glitch that would cause the Lullaby Pajama Top from being displayed properly when a male Elf sits down while wearing it.