Cook your heart out in the Feastival: Nov. 22 – Dec. 9
Can you stand amongst the legendary chefs of Erenor, or will you be chopped under the pressure?
Test yourself in the Feastival, running Hasla from Nov. 22 at 12:01 AM UTC until December 9 at 11:59 PM UTC. To get there, either visit a festival gate in your capital city or Diamond Shores, or visit Hasla yourself! The region has been set into Festival Law for the duration of the event, so no attacking one another (except for Guild Dominions, of course!)
- Visit Eldest Princess Esana to get a letter to give to Master Chef Haines. Delivering the letter will offer 1 Feastival Coin and your choice of special Gembloom Seed. Plant the seed to acquire a flower petal that can be used to get special Flowerbed Housing Decor.
- Delivering 100 Iron Ingots to Blacksmith Hankson to gain 5 Feastival Coins.
- Help Cooking Researcher Konney produce Creative Recipe Notes using paper, memory ink, and 10 labor to gain a Feastival Coin and a small amount of printing proficency.
- Sharpen a knife for Kitchen Assistant Conway using Hankson’s anvil to gain a Feastival Coin.
- Assist Cattle Wrangler Mai by feeding a hungry cat with a sardine to gain another Feastival Coin. Mai and the Cat will visit the festival regularly at 12 PM, 6 PM, and 9 PM UTC for Europe and 8 AM, 2 PM, 5 PM PST for North America.
- Legendary Chef Leonan will also be challenging adventurers to cook special Royal dishes daily at the same time as Mai’s requests (12 PM, 6 PM, and 9 PM UTC for Europe and 8 AM, 2 PM, 5 PM PST for North America.) Completing his challenge will net you 3 Feastival Coins and a little extra cooking proficiency.
Complete these achievements for extra rewards:
Participate in the Feastival: Participate in the Ishvara Festival 2016 — 5 Coins
Hungry for Love: Complete “Culinary Appetites” 5 times. — 1 Coin
Sharper than Cheddar: Complete “Cutting it Close” 5 times. — 1 Coin
Hot off the Press: Complete “A Recipe for Greatness” 5 times. — 1 Coin
Hungry Hungry Kitties: Complete “Udder Cat-astrophe” 25 times. — 3 Coins
Utensil Tender: Complete “The Feastival Smith” 5 times. — 1 Coins
The Porridge Potentate: Complete “A Royal Dish” 10 times. — 2 Coins
This festival offers some great Flowerbed Decor which can be purchased with flower petals (see above) and 30 Coins or 50 Coins and 30 Blue Salt Hammers for the Chromatic version. You can also get the Balsam Garden Instrument Decor or a special Feastival Decoration for 50 Coins and 20 Blue Salt Hammers for your home too!
Also be on the look out for special cooking themed weapon skins for all of your weapons, including:
- The Butter Beheader — 1H Sword
- The Croissant Cleaver — 2H Sword
- The Marmalade Manger — 1H Katana
- The Hummus Humiliator — 2H Katana
- The Jamspreader Jackknife — Dagger
- The Deadly Dinner Fork — 2H Spear, 1H Spear
- The Short Whisk Whaler — 1H Staff
- The Mightly Whisk Walloper — 2H Staff
- The Corn Club — 1H Club
- The Mighty Maize Mace — 2H Club
- The Pizza Cutter — 1H Axe
- The Stromboli Slicer — 2H Axe
- The Iron Skillet — Shield
- The Scallion Sniper — Bow
All skins are 80 Coins and 30 Blue Salt Hammers.
Finally, you can use your Feastival Coins for a Vibrant Greenman Buff (+150 Magic Resist) or an Evergreen Yata Buff (+150 Physical Defense) for 10 coins each.
Will you stand at the top of the pancake stack, or will you be left out in last night’s grease?