Patch Notes – December 19, 2016
- ArcheAge Game Login Service: New optimization put in place aimed at improvement in login flow stability. NA has a disproportionately large number of users using ping-assist type services, and this optimization helps the game’s login/queue service operate more smoothly in that kind of environment. The dev and operations teams continue researching and implementing new improvements in this area.
- The maximum amount a tradepack can be sold for has been correctly adjusted to 130% from 140% on the Kraken-NA server. This fix will be applied to Leviathan-EU during the next EU region maintenance window.
- Fixed an issue that prevented family functions from working on characters with 2 letter names.
- A level 20 requirement has been added to the Blue Salt Delivery family daily quest.
- Additional server-side logging has been added to help review authentication and client disconnect related issues, as described in our daily State of the Game updates.